Commercial Service & Maintenance
BT1 Garage Door Company provides quality commercial overhead door services for our clients throughout Middle Tennessee and surrounding areas. Whether you need immediate service or preventative maintenance, you can count on our professional team to help. We look forward to keeping your business operations running smoothly. Contact us to request service today.
When your commercial overhead door system is not working correctly, it is important that it is repaired by a professional. BT1 Garage Door Company will handle all your repair and service needs to protect you and your employees from the dangers of a faulty commercial overhead door system. We provide quality assurance through our extensive training and partnering with leading manufacturers to always have top-quality replacement parts on hand.
Maintenance That Lasts
Maintenance is the key to extending your system’s lifespan. With our state-of-the-art equipment, we will thoroughly check your commercial overhead door system for any current problems. Then, BT1 Garage Door Company will fix any issues to keep your system running to its full potential. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Benefits of Preventative Maintenance
Preventative maintenance is more than just a routine, tune-up service. At BT1 Garage Door Company, we provide preventative maintenance to ensure that our commercial clients’ doors always function properly and help them avoid any system failures that may interfere with their daily operations. We offer bi-annual and quarterly inspections of sectional door, rolling doors, rolling fire doors, electric operators, and dock equipment.
BT1 Garage Door Company’s preventative maintenance process includes:
- Full inspection to include all moving and stationary parts of both doors, operators & dock equipment
- Technician will lubricate necessary parts & materials
- Recommendations will be made for worn or damaged parts & equipment
- Specific information on all equipment will be recorded including manufacturer, serial number, size, type, and more, to allow for prompt response of personnel to properly perform service on your equipment
- A detailed record of all inspection, results, actions taken & those recommended or required will be made
- Customers will be provided copies of inspection reports for their records